[cPanel-News] Support Submission System Updated

Eric Gregory eric at cpanel.net
Wed Dec 12 13:56:28 CST 2007

Over the upcoming months, we will be modifying many of our customer
oriented systems and combining them into the cPanel Customer Portal. The
first system to take part in this process is our customer contact system
(support, billing and sales requests).  Options are now much better
organized, easier to find, and much more pleasant to look at.  You can
open new support requests, contact billing and sales, as well as review
past support requests.  We have also added a new Priority Support Bundle
option to the cPanel Store.  This allows purchase of bundles of 10
priority support incidents or one year, which ever comes first.
Priority Support is already provided to our direct license holders but
this new option will allow cPanel license holders to access priority
support even if they have not purchased a license directly from us.

If you have any questions, comments, or run into any problems, no matter
how small, do not hesitate to contact sales at cpanel.net.