[cPanel-News] cPanel News & Conference Giveaway!

Eric Gregory eric at cpanel.net
Mon Aug 23 21:58:23 CDT 2010

Greetings fellow cPanel subscribers:

Here are some of the latest happenings at cPanel:

cPanel Conference 2010 "Register to Win" Giveaway

Today is the day! The cPanel Conference 2010 "Register to Win" Giveaway has officially launched.

Each week, one newly-registered cPanel Conference attendee will be selected to win an awesome prize.

How Do I Enter?
It's simple. All you have to do is register to attend cPanel Conference 2010- Automation Bootcamp at www.cpanel.net/conference.

The prize for this week, Monday, August 23, 2010- Sunday, August 29, 2010 is a:

16GB Apple iPad

For more information about the cPanel Conference 2010 "Register to Win" Giveaway, visit our Facebook page:

 www.facebook.com/cpanel

cPanel Conference 2010: Limited Time Exhibitor Package Offer

We quickly sold out of our General packages for cPanel Conference 2010. Due to popular demand, we have decided to add one more General package for purchase. If you are considering signing up as an exhibitor at cPanel Conference 2010, now is the time to secure this package.

The General package will provide your brand with elite access and full exposure throughout the cPanel Conference. It even comes with an opportunity for your organization to give a 30-minute, educationally-based presentation during our conference.

For more information about purchasing the last General package, contact us at conference at cpanel.net or visit www.cpanel.net/conference.

cPanel Podcast: Episode 2
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificates Demystified

cPanel Technical Writer Lindsey White interviews Thomas Donnelly, one of our cPanel system administrators, to discuss how SSL certificates can be used to make your website more secure.

To listen or download this podcast, visit http://cpanel.net/podcast.