[cPanel-News] Unleash Your Inner Geek with cPanel!

Eric Gregory eric at cpanel.net
Tue Jun 29 08:56:53 CDT 2010

Greetings Friends,

HostingCon 2010 is right around the corner, and we wanted to send you a friendly reminder about our upcoming event, called "Unleash Your Inner Geek," on Tuesday, July 19, 2010 in Austin, TX.

To attend this event, we are asking anyone interested in attending to preregister via http://party.cpanel.net.   Preregistration will allow us to identify and possibly upgrade you to receive a  VIP pass for this event.

We want to provide our Partners and customers of cPanel with priority access. Sign up today as the event is filling up quickly.

Please let us know know if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing you in Austin, TX.

Also, since we have your attention and enjoy a shameless plug, the cPanel Conference 2010- Automation Bootcamp is shaping up to be our best conference to date.  Space is limited. Register or sign up to be an exhibitor/sponsor at http://conference.cpanel.net.

Best Regards,

Eric Gregory
cPanel, Inc.