[cPanel-News] cPanel Conference 2010 - Automation Bootcamp Begins Next Week

Eric Gregory eric at cpanel.net
Wed Sep 29 12:41:24 CDT 2010

cPanel Conference 2010 - Automation Bootcamp Begins Next Week

Beginning October 4 through October 6, 2010, attendees will march into Houston for cPanel Conference 2010 - Automation Bootcamp.

Attendees will be able to learn about cPanel and its products through interactive sessions, hands-on workshops, and question and answer sessions.  All work and no play makes our conference attendees dull—and cPanel is any thing but dull.

We have organized several opportunities for you to unwind and meet your fellow industry peers.  There is a pre-conference networking reception, our cPanel/SoftLayer Mystery Event, and we just had to bring back our Joystix Bash.

For more information about the cPanel Conference, or to register,
visit www.cpanel.net/conference.

Flow Freely with Riazul 100 Percent Premium Blue Agave Tequila
We are thrilled to announce that Riazul 100 percent Premium Tequila is the official tequila sponsor of cPanel Conference. And we declare that Riazul is the “official drink of the web hosting industry!”

Visit the Riazul team at their exhibitor table where they will share their brand success story. And of course they will be offering tastings of the Riazul product line, which comprises their Reposado, Anejo, and Silver tequilas. Did we mention special giveaways sure to help you flow freely during the conference?

Lightning Talks
Does your company have an important announcement to make? How does a five-minute soap box dedicated to you and your message sound? There will be a few hundred attendees and exhibitors from the web hosting industry present at cPanel Conference— take the stage, and sign up for a slot at our Lightning Talks session today!

To sign up or find out what the specific guidelines are,
please visit http://www.cpanel.net/conference/10/lightning-talks.html.

30-Minute Webinar
cPanel’s own David Grega and Mario Rodriguez will host the latest webinar, “Technical Product Roadmap” on October 13, 2010.

During this webinar they will explore:
The beginning of cPanel/WHM’s migration towards using RPMs
New features being introduced in 11.30 that will benefit multi-server cPanel/WHM deployments
Updates on migration utilities to Enkompass

cPanel Podcast
Technical Writer Lindsey White will host two podcasts in October.  They will be available for download or playback on the following dates:

October 1, 2010 - Improving your website with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

October 15, 2010 - How to use File Transfer Protocol (FTP)

Visit http://cpanel.net/podcast to play, download or subscribe to future episodes. Don’t forget to post a cPanel Podcast badge on your site and help spread the word!