[cPanel-News] Help us shape the future of cPanel

cPanel News news at cpanel.net
Thu Oct 6 05:11:56 CDT 2011

Salutations,

As a valued cPanel customer, you have been selected to participate in our annual climate survey.  The feedback received from this survey will help form goals for both the product and company.  We are interested in learning your opinions and overall thoughts on how we operate as a company and how we can improve.

The climate survey will take 15-45 minutes to complete and contains a number of open-ended questions.   The survey focuses on our products, services, teams, and your overall relationship with cPanel.

Survey Link:  http://go.cpanel.net/survey

The survey will be available from today, October 5, until Saturday, November 5, 2011 at midnight.

We would also like encourage you to forward this email and survey link to anyone within your organization whom may have feedback to contribute to the success of cPanel.

All of us at cPanel sincerely appreciates you taking time from your busy day to help provide feedback on our products, services, and company.  Understanding your needs and how we can improve as a company is very important to us, and each piece of feedback is carefully reviewed.

Regards,
Aaron Phillips
Vice President  of Operations
www.cpanel.net