[cPanel-News] cPanel News Bulletin 9 November 2007

Eric Gregory eric at cpanel.net
Fri Nov 9 09:49:28 CST 2007

Welcome to the first cPanel News Bulletin.  These bulletins will
provide news and information that effects our customers and
partners.  News will be sent out on this list as well as posted on
http://news.cpanel.net/.  This, and http://news.cpanel.net/ will
always contain the latest news and happenings from cPanel.

----

cPanel EOLs versions 10.8.x and below

In order for cPanel to provide the best possible solutions and
support for our customers, it is important for our customers to keep
their software up to date. With version 11 out, we recommend that all
customers upgrade to an 11.x version of cPanel. After 1 December 2007
we will no longer issue licenses for software running version 10.8.x
or below. To upgrade to a newer version of cPanel and WHM, please
run /scripts/upcp from the command line or use the 'Upgrade to Latest
Version' option in the 'cPanel' menu inside of WebHost Manager.
----

New Operating System Versions Supported

We've added support for a few more OS versions.  Complete info can be
found here:
http://www.cpanel.net/products/cPanelandWHM/linux/sys_requirements.htm
----

Remember, all news posts will be available on our site at the
following URL:  http://news.cpanel.net/

Thanks for using cPanel!