[cPanel-News] cPanel News Bulletin 17 November 2007

Eric Gregory eric at cpanel.net
Sat Nov 17 09:31:06 CST 2007

This is the second edition of our periodic news of happenings at
cPanel.  Comments & suggestions are, as always, welcome and appreciated!

-------

New easyapache Apache update interface available!

We've been hard at work updating the interface for our easyapache
apache update utility suite.  The interface in WHM is much more
streamlined and intuitive then it was previously.  If you need to
make changes to your Apache configuration, give the new easyapache a
try.  It's currently available in all builds of cPanel with the
exception of STABLE.

-------

Operating System End of Life Support

The following operating systems are reaching EOL with their
respective vendors. While cPanel will continue to support these
operating systems, we recommend that customers using these OSes check
for an upgrade path with the respective operating system vendor:

SuSE    9.0

Mandriva    7.2, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2

FreeBSD        4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.8, 4.10, 5.0, 5.3, 5.4

Keeping your operating system up to date will ensure that you will
receive the latest security and system patches from the OS vendor.
Operating systems at EOL may not receive any updates, even security
updates.

-------

Remember, all news posts will be available on our site at the
following URL:  http://news.cpanel.net/

Thanks for using cPanel!