[cPanel-News] One Time License Update

Eric Gregory eric at cpanel.net
Fri Jul 11 10:27:47 CDT 2008

One Time License Update

As of today, July 11, 2008, cPanel will no longer be offering One Time
Licenses. These licenses are not currently inline with the way we
deliver our products and do not allow us to provide the same high
level of service to our customers that our other license models do. We
apologize for the lack of notice however, providing notice would
simply allow for more One Time Licenses to be sold which is the
opposite intention of this action. Sorry for any inconvenience this
may cause.