[cPanel-News] cPanel Conference 2008 Was a Blast!

Eric Gregory eric at cpanel.net
Fri Jun 20 15:49:03 CDT 2008

To those of you that attended our conference last week in Houston,
THANK YOU!  The event was a great success and as always it was nice to
get to meet our customers and those who develop products that work
with cPanel.  We are, of course, planning to have another conference
next year and details will be available in the coming months.  We've
also placed all the presentation slides from the conference on our
site should you wish to view them.  They can be found here:

http://www.cpanel.net/conference/08/files/index.html

Here are what some attendees had to say about our event:

http://www.fastservers.net/blog/events/the_2008_cpanel_conference_yea/index.html
http://www.thewhir.com/blogs/WHIR-TV/index.cfm/2008/6/13/2008-cPanel-Conference

See you again in 2009!